“Funk is not black or white, young or old, male or female, but human at its root. All booties shakes alike.“George Clinton
Welcome to my little corner of the Interwebs. Here is where I deposit the music that I work on for anyone who cares to listen, to listen, and hopefully enjoy.
I’ve been passionate about music since I was a child, and I have been writing and recording my own stuff since the mid ’80s. Took a 20 year break, due to the creativity-crushing responsibilities of marriage and children. But Yirmaphonics are back! In 2015 I sold all my old synths and equipment — sad — and used the funds to purchase modern gear. Bought an electric guitar in 2016 and started incorporating that in my compositions.
Below you can listen to my “best” stuff. Some things are not complete, but they have promise. Hope you find my shtuff enjoyable, and thanks for listening!!!
- Black Hole (2016, Unfinished)
- Dad Jokes, Volume 1 (2019, Complete)
- Dad Jokes, Volume 2 (2020, In Progress) — I’m NEW!!!!
- Does This Loincloth Make Me Look Fat? (2015, Complete)
- It’s Not What It Isn’t (2016, Complete)
- My “My Thang” (2018, Unfinished)
- Never Givin’ Up On Love (2018, Unfinished)
- Not Unconscionable (2015, Complete)